FEATURES OF TRUSYNTH FAST
- Premium quality coated and braided polyglactin 910
- High initial tensile strength
- Soft and smooth feel for easy passage through the tissue with minimal trauma
- Good knotting properties
- Excellent handling and smooth tie down
Compared to Trusynth, Trusynth Fast gets absorbed by body tissues within 40-42 days. It has a fast and predictable absorption rate, which means the patient has decreased pain and faster resumption of normal activity.
- Soft tissue approximation
Trusynth Fast retains approximately 50% of the tensile strength after 5 days and 0% after 10 -14 days and the suture is essentially absorbed within 40-42 days. Due to its quick absorption rate, Trusynth Fast should not be used where extended approximation of tissue is required or in cardiovascular and neurological tissues.
- Synthetic absorbable surgical suture
- Coated and braided polyglactin – 910
- Sterilized by ethylene oxide
- Shelf life of 5 years
- USP sizes available : 4-0 to 1-0
- Suture length available with needle: 45 cm to 140 cm
- Needle lengths: 16 mm to 40 mm attached to various needle point profiles