W.O.W. Gauze Bandage
W.O.W. Gauze Bandage without woven-edge is made from 100% cotton gauze, soft and conformable, low lint, high absorbency. Ideal for securing dressings, splints or for providing mild compression and support.
Gauze Bandage Rolls offer fast-wicking action, superior aeration and excellent absorbency. They are made of prewashed, fluff-dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk to cushion and protect wound areas. Finished edges on the Bandage Rolls reduce loose ends and lint.
- Customizable Application
- Air Permeable Construction
- Latex Free
- 100% Woven Gauze
Features of Gauze Bandage Rolls
- Ideal for bandaging heads, limbs, and difficult-to-dress wounds; i.e., burns, plastic and orthopedic wounds
- As primary dressing, the open-weave design provides fast wicking action, superior aeration, and excellent absorbency reducing the risk of maceration
- As a secondary dressing, this Gauze Bandage Roll provides bulk, cushioning, and superior conformability for improved wound site protection
- Six-ply construction with finished edges reduces loose ends and lint reducing the risk of wound contamination and granulomas
- Used in a wide variety of applications in all clinical settings