Hemostatic Forcep (Artery Forceps, Mosquito Forceps)

Hemostatic forceps may be called clamps and are used to securely hold tissue. ... When they are used to control blood flow, they are called hemostats. Hemostats are typically used to compress blood vessels or other tubular structures to obstruct the flow of blood or fluids.
SKU: 150-003

Type: Halsted-Mosquito 150-003
Sale price

You may also like

Recently viewed